I extremely LOVE this Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 workout DVD! The creation of this workout DVD is perfection of her other workout DVDs with special mention to Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. She really used the criticisms and feedbacks received from the latter DVD. Indeed, there are several changes that she was able to create and they include the following:
1. The workouts in Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 are a little bit longer than that in 30 Day Shred. This extra length may be attributed to the more involved warm-up and the stretches which are slightly longer.
2. You can really find brand new moves here. While you can of course see familiar exercises, Jillian Michaels was still able to show more than the side lunges and bicep curls. She also gave an assurance that no move will ever be repeated in any level and I can vouch to that too.
3. In the strength circuit of Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30, you will come to experience 3 different moves in every circuit. Like me, I am sure you will offer yourself with new variations. Unlike the trouble I went through with a full minute of strength move in the past DVD, I now can manage with the 30 seconds strength workout.
4. Towards the end of circuit 3, I began to feel that I am starting to cool down a bit unlike before when Jillian Michaels finishes the abs circuit with really difficult ab moves.
5. You can perhaps see that in Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, some of Jillian’s assistants seemed to have cheated when they seem winded and very tired. This is not true here in Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. You will even love Basheera more in this video.
6. Jillian has really endeavored to help you concentrate and while she makes some moves in a slow manner, it was not intended to make the routines easier but to give you lots of time and care in giving move instruction. The pace has really helped me slow down and gain concentration. In her other workouts, I always struggle to keep up and thus resulted in my exercising in poor form but here in Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30, it is slower but still intense.
7. I really have come to love the music and I tell you, it is so much better.
This Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 has now become my favorite workout video. I wanted to do it together with Jillian’s Six-Week Six Pack and 30 Day Shred. This goes by so quickly and so much fun although this may well be categorized as one tough workout. This is really for everyone. You will not worry whether you are a beginner, intermediate, pro, young or old or whether you are looking to lose weight or to stay in shape.
Before I end this review, it is worth mentioning that I have lost a little over 30 pounds with Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 workout. I now became more flexible and strong. The tickling pain on my wrist that I got in a previous injury has now been lost. It was so great to have achieved all these and if I was able to have these, I am pretty sure that anyone out there surely can with Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30.